How to create entity of one table in zend 2 Doctrine 2

How to create entity of one table in zend 2 Doctrine 2

Arvind Jha
Hello eveyone,

Suppose I have 5 table in my database and I did some changes in one of the table or added one more table after creating entity.

Code below creates entity of whlole DB but I want to create entity of just one table.
php doctrine-module orm:convert-mapping --namespace="Album\Entity\\" --force  --from-database annotation ./module/Album/src/

Any suggestion will be helpfull. :)

Thanks
Arvind Jha

Re: How to create entity of one table in zend 2 Doctrine 2

Marco Pivetta

On 14 January 2015 at 11:02, Arvind Jha [via Zend Framework Community] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello eveyone,

Suppose I have 5 table in my database and I did some changes in one of the table or added one more table after creating entity.

Code below creates entity of whlole DB but I want to create entity of just one table.
php doctrine-module orm:convert-mapping --namespace="Album\Entity\\" --force  --from-database annotation ./module/Album/src/

Any suggestion will be helpfull. :)

Thanks
Arvind Jha

http://zend-framework-community.634137.n4.nabble.com/How-to-create-entity-of-one-table-in-zend-2-Doctrine-2-tp4662416.html
To start a new topic under Zend Framework, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Zend Framework Community, click here.
NAML

Re: How to create entity of one table in zend 2 Doctrine 2

Arvind Jha
Thanks Marco

This is how I tried

php doctrine-module orm:convert-mapping --namespace="Album\Entity\\" --force  --from-database annotation ./module/Album/src/ --filter=track

track is the table I have added and it says "No Metadata Classes to process"

Any idea, why? :(