How change php configration

Sami
Hi All,

How can change the config php.ini (upload_max_filesize) on the file application.ini.

as this
phpSettings.display_startup_errors = 1

I not need change the config for upload_max_filesize on php.ini because i have more than site on my server.

Thanks All.

Re: How change php configration

Fabio Napoleoni
Sami wrote
Hi All,

How can change the config php.ini (upload_max_filesize) on the file application.ini.

as this
phpSettings.display_startup_errors = 1

I not need change the config for upload_max_filesize on php.ini because i have more than site on my server.

Thanks All.
You can't. At least in application.ini because upload_max_filesize is changeable in PHP_INI_PERDIR as stated here: http://www.php.net/manual/en/ini.core.php#ini.upload-max-filesize

So the only solution to change this directive only for your zf project and not for the whole site is use the .htaccess file by inserting this line:

php_flag upload_max_filesize 2M

Bye

Re: How change php configration

till
On Tue, Mar 2, 2010 at 3:35 PM, Fabio Napoleoni <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Sami wrote:
>>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> How can change the config php.ini (upload_max_filesize) on the file
>> application.ini.
>>
>> as this
>> phpSettings.display_startup_errors = 1
>>
>> I not need change the config for upload_max_filesize on php.ini because i
>> have more than site on my server.
>>
>> Thanks All.
>>

> You can't. At least in application.ini because upload_max_filesize is
> changeable in PHP_INI_PERDIR as stated here:
> http://www.php.net/manual/en/ini.core.php#ini.upload-max-filesize
>
> So the only solution to change this directive only for your zf project and
> not for the whole site is use the .htaccess file by inserting this line:
>
> php_flag upload_max_filesize 2M

Should be:
php_value upload_max_filesize 2M

(php_flag is used for "boolean" values, aka On/Off.)

Btw, if you run php-cgi, you can supply different php.ini's per
process. Otherwise if you run mod_php with Apache(2), then you should
use .htaccess (with the above), or even better, put it inside your
<VirtualHost /> in your httpd.conf.

Till

Re: How change php configration

Sami
Thanks,
 it's work now

What's the difference between zend-general and zend-core mailing list?

Dasn
What's the difference between zend-general and zend-core mailing list?

Thanks