How can install zend framework and how can set-up the include_path

How can install zend framework and how can set-up the include_path

Thanu
Hi all,

How can install zend framework , and how can set-up the include_path, ie After installing what have to set-up for using this framework in my php project?

Re: How can install zend framework and how can set-up the include_path

Jochen Hartmann
Thanu,

Another resource that you may want to look at is our tutorial and video that cover this as related to using Zend_Gdata:

Thanks
- Jochen