How To Access Google Reader Account

Rémi Goyard-2
Hi,

  I'm trying to use Zend_Gdata to access my Google Reader.
  I want to make a list of all rss feeds i follow, all articles i've starred ...
  But i could not find any help on how to do that ...
  Have you got any idea on how to do that ?
  thanks !

rémi

Re: How To Access Google Reader Account

Shaun Farrell
Remi,

Not sure you can access Reader with Zend_Gdata.  Check out http://framework.zend.com/manual/en/zend.gdata.introduction.html for a list of apps accessible by Gdata.

Shaun J. Farrell
Washington, DC

rémi

Re: How To Access Google Reader Account

Rémi Goyard-2
Hi,
  i finally wrote my own class to retreive data from my Google reader Account (stared items, shared items, ...)
 The class needs some more work.
 The class is attached to this email.

Regards

Rémi

On Sun, May 2, 2010 at 1:46 PM, Shaun Farrell <[hidden email]> wrote:
Remi,

Not sure you can access Reader with Zend_Gdata.  Check out http://framework.zend.com/manual/en/zend.gdata.introduction.html for a list of apps accessible by Gdata.

Shaun J. Farrell
Washington, DC

On Sun, May 2, 2010 at 6:22 AM, Rémi Goyard <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

  I'm trying to use Zend_Gdata to access my Google Reader.
  I want to make a list of all rss feeds i follow, all articles i've starred ...
  But i could not find any help on how to do that ...
  Have you got any idea on how to do that ?
  thanks !

rémi

Reader-0.1.txt (6K) Download Attachment