General Notice

Mike Naberezny-2
Hi All,

I just wanted to send you a quick note to let you know that next week
will be my last as a Zend employee.  Since I receive dozens of emails
every day from many people regarding the Zend Framework, I thought it
would be best to send a general notice to the lists now letting you know
that I am in the process of transitioning my work to others.

You've probably noticed that there are some new Zenders on the mailing
lists.  During the next week, they'll begin to take over my day-to-day
responsibilities such as administering the SVN accounts.  Andi will be
sending out a note with more information.  For those of you that work
with me closely, I'll be sending individual notes letting you know who
to contact.  Of course, please feel free to email me yourself if you
have a specific question.

After having written the first line of code for the Zend Framework and
building its website, it's very gratifying to see how far we've come
since the initial release.  The response has been overwhelmingly
positive and our active community appeared almost overnight.  The
community has already proved itself invaluable through so many great
contributions.  I'm confident that the framework will continue to evolve
in this positive direction with your continued participation and Zend's
guidance.

Working for Zend has been a great experience and it is with some sadness
that I leave the Zend family.  I've recently been presented with some
development opportunities that are too good to pass up, so I'll be
working for myself again as an independent software contractor.  Moving
forward, I'll continue my participation on the framework lists and will
most likely do some work for Zend as a contractor in the near future,
but I'll have a less active role in the framework.  For those who'd like
to keep up with me, you can visit my website at http://mikenaberezny.com.

Best regards,
Mike

Re: General Notice

Steven Van Poeck
Although I’m very glad for you as you’re moving on (the path of glory ;)
, I had to pinch a little tear in my left eye.

Working with you on the Zend Framework translations has been a wonderful
experience.

I hope we’ll meet again, virtually and if possible one day, in real
life. I’ll certainly check in back here once in a while :)

All the best to you and yours !

Steven

Mike Naberezny a écrit :

> Hi All,
>
> I just wanted to send you a quick note to let you know that next week
> will be my last as a Zend employee.  Since I receive dozens of emails
> every day from many people regarding the Zend Framework, I thought it
> would be best to send a general notice to the lists now letting you know
> that I am in the process of transitioning my work to others.
>
> You've probably noticed that there are some new Zenders on the mailing
> lists.  During the next week, they'll begin to take over my day-to-day
> responsibilities such as administering the SVN accounts.  Andi will be
> sending out a note with more information.  For those of you that work
> with me closely, I'll be sending individual notes letting you know who
> to contact.  Of course, please feel free to email me yourself if you
> have a specific question.
>
> After having written the first line of code for the Zend Framework and
> building its website, it's very gratifying to see how far we've come
> since the initial release.  The response has been overwhelmingly
> positive and our active community appeared almost overnight.  The
> community has already proved itself invaluable through so many great
> contributions.  I'm confident that the framework will continue to evolve
> in this positive direction with your continued participation and Zend's
> guidance.
>
> Working for Zend has been a great experience and it is with some sadness
> that I leave the Zend family.  I've recently been presented with some
> development opportunities that are too good to pass up, so I'll be
> working for myself again as an independent software contractor.  Moving
> forward, I'll continue my participation on the framework lists and will
> most likely do some work for Zend as a contractor in the near future,
> but I'll have a less active role in the framework.  For those who'd like
> to keep up with me, you can visit my website at http://mikenaberezny.com.
>
> Best regards,
> Mike

RE: General Notice

Andries Seutens
Mike,

This is sad news!

I wish you the best of luck working for yourself again as an independent
software contractor. Keep up the good work!

Kindest regards,

Andries Seutens
Belgium
http://andries.systray.be/blog/

Re: General Notice

Matthew Ratzloff
Good luck, Mike!  You've been a big help on the list.  All the best in
your new job.

-Matt

> Hi All,
>
> I just wanted to send you a quick note to let you know that next week
> will be my last as a Zend employee.  Since I receive dozens of emails
> every day from many people regarding the Zend Framework, I thought it
> would be best to send a general notice to the lists now letting you know
> that I am in the process of transitioning my work to others.
>
> You've probably noticed that there are some new Zenders on the mailing
> lists.  During the next week, they'll begin to take over my day-to-day
> responsibilities such as administering the SVN accounts.  Andi will be
> sending out a note with more information.  For those of you that work
> with me closely, I'll be sending individual notes letting you know who
> to contact.  Of course, please feel free to email me yourself if you
> have a specific question.
>
> After having written the first line of code for the Zend Framework and
> building its website, it's very gratifying to see how far we've come
> since the initial release.  The response has been overwhelmingly
> positive and our active community appeared almost overnight.  The
> community has already proved itself invaluable through so many great
> contributions.  I'm confident that the framework will continue to evolve
> in this positive direction with your continued participation and Zend's
> guidance.
>
> Working for Zend has been a great experience and it is with some sadness
> that I leave the Zend family.  I've recently been presented with some
> development opportunities that are too good to pass up, so I'll be
> working for myself again as an independent software contractor.  Moving
> forward, I'll continue my participation on the framework lists and will
> most likely do some work for Zend as a contractor in the near future,
> but I'll have a less active role in the framework.  For those who'd like
> to keep up with me, you can visit my website at http://mikenaberezny.com.
>
> Best regards,
> Mike

Re: General Notice

Stefan Koopmanschap
sad news and good news all at the same time. thanks for all the hard work so far, and good luck in your future endeavours (spealling? ;)

Maybe some day we will meet on Zend Framework island. I'm sure one of the several PHP conferences would be a good meetingplace for our community :)

--
Stefan Koopmanschap
http://www.stefankoopmanschap.nl/
http://www.leftontheweb.com/

Re: General Notice

Cal Evans
Mike,
I'm sad to see you go but I wish you the best of luck in your new
endeavors. In the short time I've been watching the framework, I've
developed a great respect for the work you've done on it.

I'm glad you won't be leaving for good as you transition out.

Sincerely,
=C=

Mike Naberezny wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I just wanted to send you a quick note to let you know that next week
> will be my last as a Zend employee.  Since I receive dozens of emails
> every day from many people regarding the Zend Framework, I thought it
> would be best to send a general notice to the lists now letting you know
> that I am in the process of transitioning my work to others.

RE: General Notice

Andries Seutens
:-)

Mike Naberezny wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I just wanted to send you a quick note to let you know that next week
> will be my last as a Zend employee.  Since I receive dozens of emails
> every day from many people regarding the Zend Framework, I thought it
> would be best to send a general notice to the lists now letting you know
> that I am in the process of transitioning my work to others.

Re: General Notice

Andi Gutmans

First of all I'd like to thank Mike for all the great work he's done
on the Zend Framework.
When Mike started, the Zend Framework was just an idea, and over the
past few months he really did a great job in realizing this idea and
setting high quality standards for the rest of the team and contributors.

We are fortunate that even though Mike is leaving Zend that he'll
continue to participate as much as he can on the framework project.

I wish Mike the best of luck on his new opportunities!

Andi

At 11:16 AM 5/17/2006, Mike Naberezny wrote:

>Hi All,
>
>I just wanted to send you a quick note to let you know that next
>week will be my last as a Zend employee.  Since I receive dozens of
>emails every day from many people regarding the Zend Framework, I
>thought it would be best to send a general notice to the lists now
>letting you know that I am in the process of transitioning my work to others.
>
>You've probably noticed that there are some new Zenders on the
>mailing lists.  During the next week, they'll begin to take over my
>day-to-day responsibilities such as administering the SVN
>accounts.  Andi will be sending out a note with more
>information.  For those of you that work with me closely, I'll be
>sending individual notes letting you know who to contact.  Of
>course, please feel free to email me yourself if you have a specific question.
>
>After having written the first line of code for the Zend Framework
>and building its website, it's very gratifying to see how far we've
>come since the initial release.  The response has been
>overwhelmingly positive and our active community appeared almost
>overnight.  The community has already proved itself invaluable
>through so many great contributions.  I'm confident that the
>framework will continue to evolve in this positive direction with
>your continued participation and Zend's guidance.
>
>Working for Zend has been a great experience and it is with some
>sadness that I leave the Zend family.  I've recently been presented
>with some development opportunities that are too good to pass up, so
>I'll be working for myself again as an independent software
>contractor.  Moving forward, I'll continue my participation on the
>framework lists and will most likely do some work for Zend as a
>contractor in the near future, but I'll have a less active role in
>the framework.  For those who'd like to keep up with me, you can
>visit my website at http://mikenaberezny.com.
>
>Best regards,
>Mike

Re: General Notice

Rodrigo Moraes
Thanks a lot for your dedication, Mike. You've done a impressive work!

regards,
rodrigo moraes / brazil

Re: General Notice

Elisamuel Resto
Sad news indeed, but thanks for all your hard work with us, Mike!