Fwd: ZendX_Db_Adapter_Firebird

Steve Rayner-2
Thought i'd try this here;
>In ZF1 does ZendX_Db_Adapter_Firebird work with Firebird2.5 databases?
>
>I have been using it with Firebird1.5 for some time with no problem, but i
need to upgrade my database to Firebird2.5.
>I am getting an conversion error from string when trying to insert data
into a date field. I didn't get the issue with Firebird1.5 so i'm assuming
there must be some difference.

>Does anyone use this adapter with Firebird2.5? If so can you offer any
advice on dealing with dates?

>srayner

looking through the adapter source code i can't find anything that deals
with dates. Is this the responsibility of the database adapter, or am i
barking up the wrong tree?

srayner

Re: Fwd: ZendX_Db_Adapter_Firebird

Luiz Fernando - webPROFIRE
Hi,

The adapter don't care about dates, I dont know about the php_interbase
used by adater.

Try update the cliente library.

Try to pass dates as string in format Y-m-d H:i:s  / 2012-09-13 12:25:00.

Best regards

--
List: [hidden email]