[Fwd: RE: Ukraine is UA, not UK]

Darby Felton

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: RE: Ukraine is UA, not UK
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 17:40:34 +0300
From: Joseph Chereshnovsky <[hidden email]>
To: 'Darby Felton' <[hidden email]>

Hi, All.

Simone was right talking about the Ukraine country code is "ua" in "ISO
3166".
But the current Ukraine country code "uk" is correct too, as it was assigned
according to "ISO 639-1".

Using the "ua" country code for Ukraine is better than "uk" because "UK" is
always informally stands for "United Kingdom".
(as it was mentioned by Thomas)

The thing we need to know:
- Is it possible to use "ISO 3166" country codes in Zend
Framework/trunk/documentation/manual/.. directory ?

Can you please help us with that, Darby?

If that so - then it would be better to change "uk" to "ua" as for me.

Thanks,
Joseph