Fix to ZF-2375 - Revision 9138

Luiz Fernando - webPROFIRE
Hi,

I try to fix the ZF-2375, please see the revision 9138.

Changes _execute and closeCursor.

I can't do the tests, please someone can do it?

Best regards,
Luiz Fernando

Re: Fix to ZF-2375 - Revision 9138

Darby Felton
Hi Luiz,

The tests all pass for me. :) Please also replace tab characters with 4
spaces from the following commit:

http://framework.zend.com/fisheye/changelog/Zend_Framework/?cs=9138

Once you've done this, please merge the revisions to the release-1.5
branch so that the fixes will be included with the next mini release
(e.g., 1.5.2). If you have any questions about how to do this, please
feel free to contact me directly.

Thanks for these contributions! :)

Best regards,
Darby