Failing to get an OpenId auth working...

Failing to get an OpenId auth working...

daFish
Hello there,

I want to provide OpenID authentication and stumbled over the following blog post: http://shortrecipes.blogspot.com/2011/02/example-of-openid-facebook-and-twitter.html

The demo site works well so I took the source code (incl. the patched Consumer.php from the bug tracker) and began to implement it in my own project. Everything is working well except the fact, that I only get this, when I try to authenticate:

object(Zend_Auth_Result)[299]
  protected '_code' => int 0
  protected '_identity' => string 'https://www.google.com/accounts/o8/id?id=<ommited>' (length=80)
  protected '_messages' =>
    array
      0 => string 'Authentication failed' (length=21)
      1 => string ''Dumb' signature verification failed' (length=36)

I'm stuck here for about two days now and have no idea were the problem lies.

- Marcus