Failed tests

Thomas Weidner
Hy fellows,

just for information.
I actualy tested incubator and I am getting several errors.

These ones are from ACL.
****************
Notice: Object of class Zend_Acl could not be converted to int in C:\Voxtronic\3
rdParty\Zend Framework\incubator\library\Zend\Acl\Permission.php on line 80

Notice: Object of class Zend_Acl could not be converted to int in C:\Voxtronic\3
rdParty\Zend Framework\incubator\library\Zend\Acl\Permission.php on line 187
****************

I use the latest Xdebug (nightly snapshot) and the latest phpunit 3.0 (also nightly).
Windows XP, tests are done on commandline.

Hope this information is helpfull,

Greetings
Thomas
(I18N Author and Team Leader)

Re: Failed tests

Simon Mundy
Hi Thomas

That is strange indeed - I had E_STRICT set when completing the tests... I will see if I can address these for the sake of keeping the test quieter, however Darby is in the middle of a lot of changes that will make all these tests redundant shortly! :)

Thanks for the headsup

--

Simon Mundy | Director | PEPTOLAB

""" " "" """""" "" "" """"""" " "" """"" " """"" "  """""" "" "
202/258 Flinders Lane | Melbourne | Victoria | Australia | 3000
Voice +61 (0) 3 9654 4324 | Mobile 0438 046 061 | Fax +61 (0) 3 9654 4124

Re: Failed tests

Thomas Weidner
Hy,

That is strange indeed - I had E_STRICT set when completing the tests...

I also use E_STRICT. But I always use the minimum required php version for the framework.
Maybe it's related to the version 5.1.4 I use...

I will see if I can address these for the sake of keeping the test quieter, however Darby is in the middle of a lot of changes that will make all these tests redundant shortly! :

I know... it's just for not loosing the information.

Greetings
Thomas
(I18N Author and Team Leader)