FYI - wiki docs incorrect for Zend_Acl

Darby Felton
Hi all,

I just wanted to drop a quick note to let you know that the wiki version
of the Zend_Acl documentation is incorrect. Instead, please refer to the
docbook version of the documentation that is currently in the incubator SVN.

Thank you,
Darby

Re: FYI - wiki docs incorrect for Zend_Acl

GavinZend
The wiki is now updating every 30 minutes.

http://andries.zfdev.com/wiki-update/  - most recent status information

http://framework.zend.com/wiki/display/ZFDOC/Zend_Acl

Cheers,
Gavin