FCKeditor/ZF

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

FCKeditor/ZF

jimh
Anyone have any luck using FCKeditor with ZF's MVC/mod_rewrite structure?  I am having trouble getting it to work, I don't think some of the files are loading properly, but I can post code and error messages later.

I am using FCKeditor 2.3b with HTML_QuickForm and <a onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)" href="http://www.netsols.de/pear/fckeditor" target="_blank">http://www.netsols.de/pear/fckeditor
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: FCKeditor/ZF

André Hoffmann
try to check if the html file exists before you forward it to your index.php

something like this should work
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI}     \.(html|htm)$ [NC]
RewriteCond /path/to/foo/bar/%{REQUEST_URI}    -f
RewriteRule (.*)           /path/to/foo/bar/%{REQUEST_URI} [L]

On 5/24/06, James Hartford <[hidden email]> wrote:
Anyone have any luck using FCKeditor with ZF's MVC/mod_rewrite structure?  I am having trouble getting it to work, I don't think some of the files are loading properly, but I can post code and error messages later.

I am using FCKeditor 2.3b with HTML_QuickForm and <a href="http://www.netsols.de/pear/fckeditor" target="_blank" onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)">http://www.netsols.de/pear/fckeditor



--
best regards,
André Hoffmann
Germany
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: FCKeditor/ZF

Michael Patrick-3
In reply to this post by jimh
James Hartford wrote:
> Anyone have any luck using FCKeditor with ZF's MVC/mod_rewrite
> structure?  I
> am having trouble getting it to work, I don't think some of the files are
> loading properly, but I can post code and error messages later.
>
> I am using FCKeditor 2.3b with HTML_QuickForm and
> http://www.netsols.de/pear/fckeditor
>

I think this is the thing my boss is messing with right now.  What we
had to do was

Alias /fckeditor /home/sites/lib/fckeditor

Since our ZF statement is wrapped around each of the directories holding
our virtual hosts this alias tosses the request outside the ZF
mod_rewrite and so Apache can find stuff.

Michael
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: FCKeditor/ZF

jimh
I added html to my rewrite rule:

.htaccess
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
RewriteEngine On
RewriteRule !index\.php - [C]
RewriteRule !\.(html|js|ico|gif|jpg|png|css)$ /index.php
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first JS error that comes up is:

Error: this.DOMDocument has no properties
Source File: <a href="http://dev.surveymagik.com/includes/fckeditor/editor/js/fckeditorcode_gecko.js" target="_blank" onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)"> http://www.example.com/includes/fckeditor/editor/js/fckeditorcode_gecko.js
Line: 43

Followed by a bunch of css errors, such as:

Error: Unknown property 'filter'.  Declaration dropped.
Source File: <a href="http://dev.surveymagik.com/includes/fckeditor/editor/skins/default/fck_editor.css" target="_blank" onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)">http://www.example.com/includes/fckeditor/editor/skins/default/fck_editor.css
Line: 410

When using the default FCKeditor config, most of the toolbar shows up in firefox except for everything after "UniversalKey", and the editable area does not show up.

I tried this in IE and it seems to work ok, So it seems like firefox is not using the correct path for certain files b/c of the rewrite rules or something.

I will look into creating the alias and see what happens

Thanks


On 5/24/06, Michael Patrick <[hidden email]> wrote:
James Hartford wrote:
> Anyone have any luck using FCKeditor with ZF's MVC/mod_rewrite
> structure?  I
> am having trouble getting it to work, I don't think some of the files are
> loading properly, but I can post code and error messages later.
>
> I am using FCKeditor 2.3b with HTML_QuickForm and
> http://www.netsols.de/pear/fckeditor
>

I think this is the thing my boss is messing with right now.  What we
had to do was

Alias /fckeditor /home/sites/lib/fckeditor

Since our ZF statement is wrapped around each of the directories holding
our virtual hosts this alias tosses the request outside the ZF
mod_rewrite and so Apache can find stuff.

Michael

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: FCKeditor/ZF

Кирилл Балясников
In reply to this post by jimh
Hello,

may be i didn't understand your question properly, but try to put
.htaccess with just one line in the fckeditor directory:

# /js/fckeditor/.htaccess
RewriteEngine Off

James Hartford пишет:
> Anyone have any luck using FCKeditor with ZF's MVC/mod_rewrite
> structure?  I am having trouble getting it to work, I don't think some
> of the files are loading properly, but I can post code and error
> messages later.
>
> I am using FCKeditor 2.3b with HTML_QuickForm and
> http://www.netsols.de/pear/fckeditor 
> <http://www.netsols.de/pear/fckeditor>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: FCKeditor/ZF

Cal Evans
When I was working (briefly) on the code for devzone.zend.com, this what
I had to do to make TinyMCE work.

Sorry, I didn't post it yesterday.

=C=
|
| Cal Evans
| http://blog.calevans.com
|
|

Кирилл Балясников wrote:

> Hello,
>
> may be i didn't understand your question properly, but try to put
> .htaccess with just one line in the fckeditor directory:
>
> # /js/fckeditor/.htaccess
> RewriteEngine Off
>
> James Hartford пишет:
>> Anyone have any luck using FCKeditor with ZF's MVC/mod_rewrite
>> structure?  I am having trouble getting it to work, I don't think some
>> of the files are loading properly, but I can post code and error
>> messages later.
>>
>> I am using FCKeditor 2.3b with HTML_QuickForm and
>> http://www.netsols.de/pear/fckeditor 
>> <http://www.netsols.de/pear/fckeditor>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: FCKeditor/ZF

jimh
Hey, thanks guys, I added the RewriteEngine off to htaccess in the fckeditor directory and it works well.

Thanks again

On 5/25/06, Cal Evans < [hidden email]> wrote:
When I was working (briefly) on the code for devzone.zend.com, this what
I had to do to make TinyMCE work.

Sorry, I didn't post it yesterday.

=C=
|
| Cal Evans
| http://blog.calevans.com
|
|

Кирилл Балясников wrote:

> Hello,
>
> may be i didn't understand your question properly, but try to put
> .htaccess with just one line in the fckeditor directory:
>
> # /js/fckeditor/.htaccess
> RewriteEngine Off
>
> James Hartford пишет:
>> Anyone have any luck using FCKeditor with ZF's MVC/mod_rewrite
>> structure?  I am having trouble getting it to work, I don't think some
>> of the files are loading properly, but I can post code and error
>> messages later.
>>
>> I am using FCKeditor 2.3b with HTML_QuickForm and
>> http://www.netsols.de/pear/fckeditor
>> <http://www.netsols.de/pear/fckeditor>