Errors in ZendService\Amazon

cstrosser
I found a couple errors in the ZendService\Amazon repository.  Does anyone know the status of that particular component?  I ask because I noticed the following:

* ZendService\Amazon\AbstractAmazon::getRequestIsoDate() references Date() instead of DateTime() object
* ZendService\Amazon\S3\Stream references Zend\Http\Response::getStatus(), which is now getStatusCode()
* ZendService\Amazon component doesn't adhere to ZF2 standards