EdpSuperluminal Configuration in WAMP

sreejith_y

Am very new to Zend 2 and I have a zend project with me. How Do I enable EdpSuperluminal in the project?

Re: EdpSuperluminal Configuration in WAMP

Marco Pivetta

You'd just install it and enable it in the modules list. EdpSuperluminal doesn't need configuration.

On Sep 22, 2015 19:34, "sreejith_y [via Zend Framework Community]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

Am very new to Zend 2 and I have a zend project with me. How Do I enable EdpSuperluminal in the project?

http://zend-framework-community.634137.n4.nabble.com/EdpSuperluminal-Configuration-in-WAMP-tp4662683.html
To start a new topic under Zend Framework, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Zend Framework Community, click here.
NAML

Re: EdpSuperluminal Configuration in WAMP

sreejith_y
I have copied the "EdpSuperluminal" in the vendor folder and added the below code:

<?php
chdir(dirname(__DIR__));
define('ZF_CLASS_CACHE', 'data/cache/classes.php.cache'); if (file_exists(ZF_CLASS_CACHE)) require_once ZF_CLASS_CACHE;

Tried http://myapplication/?EDPSUPERLUMINAL_CACHE, but nothing happened.

Where should I mention the module? in which module?

Re: EdpSuperluminal Configuration in WAMP

sreejith_y
[23-Sep-2015 08:52:14 Europe/Paris] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'Zend\ModuleManager\Exception\RuntimeException' with message 'Module (evandotpro) could not be initialized.' in C:\wamp\www\cdp\vendor\zendframework\zendframework\library\Zend\ModuleManager\ModuleManager.php:189
Stack trace:
#0 C:\wamp\www\cdp\vendor\zendframework\zendframework\library\Zend\ModuleManager\ModuleManager.php(163): Zend\ModuleManager\ModuleManager->loadModuleByName(Object(Zend\ModuleManager\ModuleEvent))
#1 C:\wamp\www\cdp\vendor\zendframework\zendframework\library\Zend\ModuleManager\ModuleManager.php(90): Zend\ModuleManager\ModuleManager->loadModule('evandotpro')
#2 [internal function]: Zend\ModuleManager\ModuleManager->onLoadModules(Object(Zend\ModuleManager\ModuleEvent))

I have enabled the module in application.config.php and when envoked the url, getting the above error.

Re: EdpSuperluminal Configuration in WAMP

GianArb
Hello sreejith

Have you enable the correct module? You should add this name "EdpSuperluminal" into the module list maybe you added "evandotpro",
Can you check this stuff?

Thanks

#0 C:\wamp\www\cdp\vendor\zendframework\zendframework\library\Zend\ModuleManager\ModuleManager.php(163): Zend\ModuleManager\ModuleManager->loadModuleByName(Object(Zend\ModuleManager\ModuleEvent))
#1 C:\wamp\www\cdp\vendor\zendframework\zendframework\library\Zend\ModuleManager\ModuleManager.php(90): Zend\ModuleManager\ModuleManager->loadModule('evandotpro')
#2 [internal function]: Zend\ModuleManager\ModuleManager->onLoadModules(Object(Zend\ModuleManager\ModuleEvent))
NAML

--
Gianluca Arbezzano
www.gianarb.it