[ERROR] Failed to access Web server: Not Found

[ERROR] Failed to access Web server: Not Found

Apaella_
Hi *,
   have you advices about the message in subject?

The server is working fine, lighthttpd as well but the GUI is unable to connect to the server and all pages.

Thanks

RE: [ERROR] Failed to access Web server: Not Found

wllm
Are you talking about the 'Zend Server' product, or the server-oriented
components in Zend Framework? This list is for the latter. Thanks for
bringing the potential confusion to my attention; I'll try to rename the
archive tomorrow to make it clearer that it's a ZF mailing list.

,Wil