Download and Install Doctrine 2 without composer

Download and Install Doctrine 2 without composer

Gustavo Soares
Hello, I'm have a big problem... I want downlod and install Doctrine 2 without composer .. anybody can help me?

Re: Download and Install Doctrine 2 without composer

Marco Pivetta
There's a lot of tutorials on how to install Doctrine ORM on http://www.doctrine-project.org/

If you're talking about DoctrineORMModule, composer installation is not officially supported, since it's a mess.

On 17 December 2012 11:58, Gustavo Soares [via Zend Framework Community] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello, I'm have a big problem... I want downlod and install Doctrine 2 without composer .. anybody can help me?

http://zend-framework-community.634137.n4.nabble.com/Download-and-Install-Doctrine-2-without-composer-tp4658505.html
To start a new topic under Zend Framework, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Zend Framework Community, click here.
NAML