Doctrine 2, Zend Framework - let's talk forms and entities!

Doctrine 2, Zend Framework - let's talk forms and entities!

SpiffyJr
I was playing around with Symfony 2 and I really liked their model validation annotations and form builder so I decided to write something similar for Zend Framework and Doctrine 2. I'm somewhat rusty with form elements so I'm sure they will be refactored/redone in the future but they work pretty well for now. This is an early preview and should by no means be used in production. For more information, check out http://www.spiffyjr.me/2011/07/15/more-doctrine-2-and-zend-framework-integration-goodies/
Kyle S
blogs @ www.spiffyjr.me
github @ www.github.com/spiffyjr
follow @ www.twitter.com/spiffyjr