Docs?

Kevin McArthur-2
Is there a mirror setup that works off of the svn copy of the docs?

I'm looking for whatever docs are available on the incubator classes [especially the new controller/router] and what needs to get done on that effort.

Kevin McArthur

smime.p7s (3K) Download Attachment

Re: Docs?

Steven Van Poeck
Hello Kevin,

Not sure if I understood your request correctly, but you can get a
local copy of
the docs using SVN. Just point to the URL
http://framework.zend.com/developer/browser/trunk/documentation when checking
out.
Other than that, there is no mirror of the SVN server AFAIK.

Best regards,

Steven Van Poeck
http://poekie.free.fr