Differences in web servers

Diego Potapczuk
I´m developing an application using Zend Server Community Edition, it is working pretty good in it, but then i tried to run the application using a normal Apache + PHP configuration that i had here (XAMPP - Apache 2.2.11 and PHP 5.2.8), i made the same configuration that i have in the ZServer, using vhost, and when i tried to run the application in my browser the web server crashed. I then updated my web server to PHP 5.3.0 and now when i run the application it output my controller class and say it had an fatal erro and cannot find this class.

<?

class Sec_Controller_Action extends Zend_Controller_Action {

} Fatal error: Class 'Sec_Controller_Action' not found in E:\blog\application\modules\blog\controllers\IndexController.php on line 4

Anyone know what can be wrong?

::: Diego Potapczuk

Re: Differences in web servers

Sergio Gabriel Rodriguez
> <?
>
> class Sec_Controller_Action extends Zend_Controller_Action {
>
> } Fatal error: Class 'Sec_Controller_Action' not found in
> E:\blog\application\modules\blog\controllers\IndexController.php on line 4
>

> Anyone know what can be wrong?
>

> ::: Diego Potapczuk

Did you active php with short tags support? test with <?php

Sergio Gabriel Rodriguez
http://www.3trex.com.ar

Re: Differences in web servers

Diego Potapczuk
Oh, my bad, changing it to <?php and also changing the use_short_tags in the php.ini made it work, but it is still crashing my web server in the PHP 5.2.8

::: Diego Potapczuk