Deploy an ZF2 app

Ralf Eggert
Hi,

I wonder how all of you deploy your ZF2 applications to both staging and
production servers. I used a couple of different approaches and have
seen others in projects respectively:

- Use Git and Composer for deployment
- Use https://github.com/zfcampus/zf-deploy
- Use Jenkins CI for deployment
- Use good old FTP (extra tool or with IDE support)

Which way do you prefer? Do you use other deployment strategies? Is
there a standardized way to follow?

I am looking forward for your thoughts and ideas.

Thanks and best regards,

Ralf

--
List: [hidden email]

Re: Deploy an ZF2 app

Julian Vidal
I'm currently using a service called DeployHQ which receives a hook from
the repository and executes a deployment. Haven't had any problems with it
so far.

On Thu, May 8, 2014 at 12:41 AM, Ralf Eggert <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I wonder how all of you deploy your ZF2 applications to both staging and
> production servers. I used a couple of different approaches and have
> seen others in projects respectively:
>
> - Use Git and Composer for deployment
> - Use https://github.com/zfcampus/zf-deploy
> - Use Jenkins CI for deployment
> - Use good old FTP (extra tool or with IDE support)
>
> Which way do you prefer? Do you use other deployment strategies? Is
> there a standardized way to follow?
>
> I am looking forward for your thoughts and ideas.
>
> Thanks and best regards,
>
> Ralf
>
> --
> List: [hidden email]

Re: Deploy an ZF2 app

Stefano Torresi
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Deploy an ZF2 app

Alex Major
We use Chef to deploy and manage all of our boxes from their git repos.