Creating a 1.11.9 hotfix release

Greetings, all --

Evidently, 1.11.8 had two minor BC breaks:

 * ZF-11548: modules resource started returning an array instead of
   ArrayObject
 * ZF-10725: case sensitivity issue introduced into ViewRenderer

and one behavior break from an upstream source:

 * ZF-10991: ReCaptcha API changed such that using a ReCaptcha within a
   namespaced (array) form stopped working

We feel it's likely best to get another release out ASAP for those few
folks who may be affected by these issues, and, as such, I'll be
packaging 1.11.9 today based on the current status of the 1.11 release
branch.

List: [hidden email]

Re: Creating a 1.11.9 hotfix release

Jonathan Maron
Hello Matthew

Would you also consider including the fix for ZF-11550 in the hot fix?

The fix by Môshe van der Sterre works exactly as expected.

Jonathan

On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 7:40 PM, Matthew Weier O'Phinney
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Greetings, all --
>
> Evidently, 1.11.8 had two minor BC breaks:
>
>  * ZF-11548: modules resource started returning an array instead of
>   ArrayObject
>  * ZF-10725: case sensitivity issue introduced into ViewRenderer
>
> and one behavior break from an upstream source:
>
>  * ZF-10991: ReCaptcha API changed such that using a ReCaptcha within a
>   namespaced (array) form stopped working
>
> We feel it's likely best to get another release out ASAP for those few
> folks who may be affected by these issues, and, as such, I'll be
> packaging 1.11.9 today based on the current status of the 1.11 release
> branch.
>
> --
> Matthew Weier O'Phinney

> List: [hidden email]

List: [hidden email]

Re: Creating a 1.11.9 hotfix release

Dolf Schimmel
Hey Jonathan,

ZF-1150 will be incorporated into this release. Thanks for your
attention and patience.

Regards,

Dolf
-- Freeaqingme

On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 8:07 PM, Jonathan Maron
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello Matthew
>
> Would you also consider including the fix for ZF-11550 in the hot fix?
>
> The fix by Môshe van der Sterre works exactly as expected.
>
> Jonathan
>

> On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 7:40 PM, Matthew Weier O'Phinney
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Greetings, all --
>>
>> Evidently, 1.11.8 had two minor BC breaks:
>>
>>  * ZF-11548: modules resource started returning an array instead of
>>   ArrayObject
>>  * ZF-10725: case sensitivity issue introduced into ViewRenderer
>>
>> and one behavior break from an upstream source:
>>
>>  * ZF-10991: ReCaptcha API changed such that using a ReCaptcha within a
>>   namespaced (array) form stopped working
>>
>> We feel it's likely best to get another release out ASAP for those few
>> folks who may be affected by these issues, and, as such, I'll be
>> packaging 1.11.9 today based on the current status of the 1.11 release
>> branch.
>>
>> --
>> Matthew Weier O'Phinney
>> Project Lead            | [hidden email]
>> Zend Framework          | http://framework.zend.com/
>> PGP key: http://framework.zend.com/zf-matthew-pgp-key.asc
>>
>> --
>> List: [hidden email]
>> Info: http://framework.zend.com/archives

> List: [hidden email]

List: [hidden email]

Re: Creating a 1.11.9 hotfix release

-- Jonathan Maron <[hidden email]> wrote
(on Wednesday, 13 July 2011, 08:07 PM +0200):
> Would you also consider including the fix for ZF-11550 in the hot fix?
>
> The fix by Môshe van der Sterre works exactly as expected.

Yes -- I've added a test for the behavior, and incorporated it into the
1.11 release branch. I've done the same for ZF-11161 as well.

> On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 7:40 PM, Matthew Weier O'Phinney
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Greetings, all --
> >
> > Evidently, 1.11.8 had two minor BC breaks:
> >
> >  * ZF-11548: modules resource started returning an array instead of
> >   ArrayObject
> >  * ZF-10725: case sensitivity issue introduced into ViewRenderer
> >
> > and one behavior break from an upstream source:
> >
> >  * ZF-10991: ReCaptcha API changed such that using a ReCaptcha within a
> >   namespaced (array) form stopped working
> >
> > We feel it's likely best to get another release out ASAP for those few
> > folks who may be affected by these issues, and, as such, I'll be
> > packaging 1.11.9 today based on the current status of the 1.11 release
> > branch.

List: [hidden email]

Re: Creating a 1.11.9 hotfix release

Jonathan Maron
Awesome! Thank you! :-)

On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 8:24 PM, Matthew Weier O'Phinney
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> -- Jonathan Maron <[hidden email]> wrote
> (on Wednesday, 13 July 2011, 08:07 PM +0200):
>> Would you also consider including the fix for ZF-11550 in the hot fix?
>>
>> The fix by Môshe van der Sterre works exactly as expected.
>
> Yes -- I've added a test for the behavior, and incorporated it into the
> 1.11 release branch. I've done the same for ZF-11161 as well.
>
>> On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 7:40 PM, Matthew Weier O'Phinney
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> > Greetings, all --
>> >
>> > Evidently, 1.11.8 had two minor BC breaks:
>> >
>> >  * ZF-11548: modules resource started returning an array instead of
>> >   ArrayObject
>> >  * ZF-10725: case sensitivity issue introduced into ViewRenderer
>> >
>> > and one behavior break from an upstream source:
>> >
>> >  * ZF-10991: ReCaptcha API changed such that using a ReCaptcha within a
>> >   namespaced (array) form stopped working
>> >
>> > We feel it's likely best to get another release out ASAP for those few
>> > folks who may be affected by these issues, and, as such, I'll be
>> > packaging 1.11.9 today based on the current status of the 1.11 release
>> > branch.
>
> --
> Matthew Weier O'Phinney

> List: [hidden email]

List: [hidden email]

Re: Creating a 1.11.9 hotfix release - Preview available

Preview packages are now available:

 * Full packages
    * TAR: http://framework.zend.com/releases/preview/ZendFramework-1.11.9/ZendFramework-1.11.9.tar.gz
    * ZIP: http://framework.zend.com/releases/preview/ZendFramework-1.11.9/ZendFramework-1.11.9.zip
 * Minimal packages
    * TAR: http://framework.zend.com/releases/preview/ZendFramework-1.11.9/ZendFramework-1.11.9-minimal.tar.gz
    * ZIP: http://framework.zend.com/releases/preview/ZendFramework-1.11.9/ZendFramework-1.11.9-minimal.zip

If you have a chance and can test them with your applications, we'd
greatly appreciate it. We plan to release mid-day tomorrow, CDT.

-- Matthew Weier O'Phinney <[hidden email]> wrote
(on Wednesday, 13 July 2011, 12:40 PM -0500):

> Greetings, all --
>
> Evidently, 1.11.8 had two minor BC breaks:
>
>  * ZF-11548: modules resource started returning an array instead of
>    ArrayObject
>  * ZF-10725: case sensitivity issue introduced into ViewRenderer
>
> and one behavior break from an upstream source:
>
>  * ZF-10991: ReCaptcha API changed such that using a ReCaptcha within a
>    namespaced (array) form stopped working
>
> We feel it's likely best to get another release out ASAP for those few
> folks who may be affected by these issues, and, as such, I'll be
> packaging 1.11.9 today based on the current status of the 1.11 release
> branch.

List: [hidden email]

Re: Creating a 1.11.9 hotfix release

ramonornela
Too the issue ZF-11547 already merged to branch.

Grettings
Ramon Henrique Ornelas

On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 3:25 PM, weierophinney [via Zend Framework Community] <[hidden email]> wrote:
-- Jonathan Maron <[hidden email]> wrote
(on Wednesday, 13 July 2011, 08:07 PM +0200):
> Would you also consider including the fix for ZF-11550 in the hot fix?
>
> The fix by Môshe van der Sterre works exactly as expected.

Yes -- I've added a test for the behavior, and incorporated it into the
1.11 release branch. I've done the same for ZF-11161 as well.

> On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 7:40 PM, Matthew Weier O'Phinney
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Greetings, all --
> >
> > Evidently, 1.11.8 had two minor BC breaks:
> >
> >  * ZF-11548: modules resource started returning an array instead of
> >   ArrayObject
> >  * ZF-10725: case sensitivity issue introduced into ViewRenderer
> >
> > and one behavior break from an upstream source:
> >
> >  * ZF-10991: ReCaptcha API changed such that using a ReCaptcha within a
> >   namespaced (array) form stopped working
> >
> > We feel it's likely best to get another release out ASAP for those few
> > folks who may be affected by these issues, and, as such, I'll be
> > packaging 1.11.9 today based on the current status of the 1.11 release
> > branch.

List: [hidden email]

http://zend-framework-community.634137.n4.nabble.com/Creating-a-1-11-9-hotfix-release-tp3665632p3665728.html
To start a new topic under ZF Contributor, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from ZF Contributor, click here.