Console is masking all error when routing fails...

Console is masking all error when routing fails...

Antoine Hedgecock
I just had a ridiculously annoying issue just now that i wasted an hour on…

the current way the console works is that up to the point of dispatching it masks all the error as if the routing fails to find a correct route.

But in my case the route was correctly setup but i accidentally missed adding $sm->getServiceLocator() before getting my dependencies thus instansiation of the controller failed.

In my opinion if anything fails that has nothing to do with the finding the correct route that error message should be shown to make these kind of problems easier to track. And i want to see if anybody agrees with me on this ?

Best regards
Antoine Hedgecock
PMG Media Group AB
email: [hidden email]