Connect with FTP

Thomas Weidner
Hy,

I'm having slightly problems with my account.

I can log into the site administration page but I was not able to connect to
ftp.
I'm using filezilla for ftp.

Anyone can give me help on the right ftp settings ?
Siteadmin said ftp is set for the user, but when connecting I always get a
login failure.

I just want to get ZF running on the dev server. :-(

Maybe someone can help me on how to copy files up to the server... would be
nice ;-)
otherwise I would have to leave 4 tickets opened.

Greetings
Thomas

Re: Connect with FTP

Thomas Weidner
Ok...

At last I got it running, but it works quite different than you wrote:

Host: ftp.DOMAIN.zfdev.com
User: USER#DOMAIN.zfdev.com

But thanks for the push in the right direction ;-)

Greetings
Thomas