Composite View

Sirjeet
Hi All,
I am trying to find a way to design my index page with information coming out from different tables unlike Album tutorial. Any specific key word, idea or link to direct me to the right path.
Thanks

Re: Composite View

graphicmist
Just get the data from different tables in controller using service manager and pass it to the view.

On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 10:39 PM, Sirjeet [via Zend Framework Community] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi All,
I am trying to find a way to design my index page with information coming out from different tables unlike Album tutorial. Any specific key word, idea or link to direct me to the right path.
Thanks

http://zend-framework-community.634137.n4.nabble.com/Composite-View-tp4660086.html
To start a new topic under Zend Framework, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Zend Framework Community, click here.
NAML

--
"I have a dream and its green"