The code freeze for this releases is currently scheduled for 21:00
(9:00pm) PST (GMT-8) on Thursday, May 8. All contributors should have
completed all pending work for the 1.5.2 release by this time and merged
it back in to the 1.5 branch from trunk.
Once again, *fixes targeted for 1.5.2 must be checked in to trunk and
merged to the release-1.5 branch by code freeze.* Please also *merge any
changes that you have previously made on trunk to the 1.5 branch that
should also be included in 1.5.2*. Once you have merged a change to the
1.5 branch to address an issue, please mark the 'fix for' version to the
new 1.5.2 release, so that *we know the change has made it to the 1.5
During the code freeze, development in /trunk may continue as usual, but
merges to the release-1.5 branch should not be committed during this
time without the approval of a Zend liaison.
Our intention is to build a sanity-check release for review by the
community over the weekend with a general release made available on the
Zend Framework site for the following Monday, May 12.
Thanks again for all the time and effort you've invested in ZF. May you
see many returns! :)
The only thing is not updated yet is README.txt file.
It will be corrected for the final release packages.
Note that this is *NOT* the official release of 1.5.2. If we find no
major issues with these builds, we will issue official 1.5.2 release
from this tag on Monday.
Please do *NOT* log any issues found in these archives in the issue
tracker; instead post any major functional or packaging issues to this
list or mail them to me directly (alexander.v at zend dot com).