Quantcast

Charts4PHP integration / integration of some external Library

Charts4PHP integration / integration of some external Library

Wermutstropfen
Hi

I downloaded the charts4php code and now I wonder where to best place it.

It comes with a php file that has to included and then I can say $p = new chartphp();

What is best practice to include such libraries and how to get global Access to $p?

Maybe some function in Module.php?

I'm confused.

Thanks.

Re: Charts4PHP integration / integration of some external Library

Since 2012 or so, that stuff stays in `vendor/` and should be autoloaded

On 11 Apr 2017 11:46 a.m., "Wermutstropfen [via Zend Framework Community]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi

I downloaded the charts4php code and now I wonder where to best place it.

It comes with a php file that has to included and then I can say $p = new chartphp();

What is best practice to include such libraries and how to get global Access to $p?

Maybe some function in Module.php?

I'm confused.

Thanks.

To start a new topic under Zend Framework, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Zend Framework Community, click here.
NAML