Call for help: Documentation

1234

Re: Call for help: Documentation

Andreas Möller
Subpackage should be the subpackage name, *without* the parent
namespace:

   Storage (good)
   Zend_Cache_Storage (bad)

If the subpackage is a further subnamespace, that's okay:

   Storage\Adapter
   or
   Storage_Adapter

How should occurrences of these tags like this (example is taken from Zend|Cache\Storage\Adapter\Memcached)

 * @package    Zend_Cache
 * @subpackage Zend_Cache_Storage
 * @subpackage Storage

be handled?

Best regards,

Andreas

Re: Call for help: Documentation

-- Andreas Möller <[hidden email]> wrote
(on Wednesday, 17 October 2012, 04:04 PM +0200):

Remove the "@subpackage Zend_Cache_Storage" annotation -- only the
second one is correct ("@subpackage Storage").

Re: Call for help: Documentation

Andreas Möller
> Remove the "@subpackage Zend_Cache_Storage" annotation -- only the
> second one is correct ("@subpackage Storage").

Thanks for the quick reply. Will do!

Best regards,

Andreas

Re: Call for help: Documentation

Shahar Evron-2
Just wanted to give everyone heads up that I'm doing some work on the
Zend\Uri docs.
This is a very slow process for me as all I have is a few hours every
weekend - but you can see the work, comment and participate at
https://github.com/shevron/zf2-documentation/tree/feature/uri

If anyone else is working on that module, we should collaborate.

Shahar.

On 9/25/12 8:17 PM, Matthew Weier O'Phinney wrote:

> Hey, all --
>
> We really, really, really need your help with documentation. A lot of
> documentation was incomplete, or, worse, unwritten, for the stable
> release.
>
> I've tallied up the tasks here:
>
>     https://github.com/zendframework/zf2-documentation/blob/master/TODO.md
>
> If you're not sure what you can do to contribute to the project, take
> the above list as a roadmap. Even if you're more comfortable with code,
> any little bit you can do with the docs will be of immense use to all
> those who come in and read them later.
>
> Thanks, everyone!

1234