Call for ZF2 doc tasks

Enrico Zimuel-2
Hi all,

this is the updated situation about the ZF2 documentation project.

We need help on these components:

To be fixed/updated/completed:
------------------------------
Cache
Code
Console
Db
Dom
EventManager
Http
I18n
InputFilter
Loader
Log (Enrico Zimuel - ezimuel)
Mail
ModuleManager
Mvc
Navigation
ServiceManager
Stdlib
View
XmlRpc

Write from scratch:
----------------------
Escaper
Paginator

Still in style ZF1
------------------
Feed
File
Filter
Memory
Mime
ProgressBar
Serializer
Server
Session
Soap
Tag
Text
Uri

All these documents are located here:
https://github.com/zendframework/zf2-documentation/tree/master/docs/languages/en/modules

We would like to complete all these tasks for the 2.0 stable release!
There is a lot of work to do and we have to organize the tasks to
prevent overlapping. If you want to work on the docs of one of these
components reply to this email, put your name on the component that you
are working on. For instance, you can find my name (with the github
account) next to the Log component.

Thanks!

If you don't know how to contribute to the zf2-documentation project you
can read this post:
http://devzone.zend.com/2463/zf2-documentation-we-want-you/

--
Enrico Zimuel
Senior PHP Engineer     | [hidden email]
Zend Technologies Ltd.
http://www.zend.com

Re: Call for ZF2 doc tasks

Frank Brückner
Hi Enrico,
you can add to your list:

* Navigation (Frank Brückner - froschdesign)

Kind regards,
Frank

Am 02.08.2012, 16:07 Uhr, schrieb Enrico Zimuel <[hidden email]>:

> Hi all,
>
> this is the updated situation about the ZF2 documentation project.
>
> We need help on these components:
>
> To be fixed/updated/completed:
> ------------------------------
> Cache
> Code
> Console
> Db
> Dom
> EventManager
> Http
> I18n
> InputFilter
> Loader
> Log (Enrico Zimuel - ezimuel)
> Mail
> ModuleManager
> Mvc
> Navigation
> ServiceManager
> Stdlib
> View
> XmlRpc
>
> Write from scratch:
> ----------------------
> Escaper
> Paginator
>

> Still in style ZF1
> ------------------
> Feed
> File
> Filter
> Memory
> Mime
> ProgressBar
> Serializer
> Server
> Session
> Soap
> Tag
> Text
> Uri
>
> All these documents are located here:
> https://github.com/zendframework/zf2-documentation/tree/master/docs/languages/en/modules
>
> We would like to complete all these tasks for the 2.0 stable release!
> There is a lot of work to do and we have to organize the tasks to
> prevent overlapping. If you want to work on the docs of one of these
> components reply to this email, put your name on the component that you
> are working on. For instance, you can find my name (with the github
> account) next to the Log component.
>
> Thanks!
>
> If you don't know how to contribute to the zf2-documentation project you
> can read this post:
> http://devzone.zend.com/2463/zf2-documentation-we-want-you/

Re: Call for ZF2 doc tasks

Andreas Heigl
Am 02.08.12 16:07, schrieb Enrico Zimuel:

> Hi all,
>
> this is the updated situation about the ZF2 documentation project.
>
> We need help on these components:
>
> To be fixed/updated/completed:
> ------------------------------
> Cache
> Code
> Console
> Db
> Dom
> EventManager
> Http
> I18n
> InputFilter
> Loader
> Log (Enrico Zimuel - ezimuel)
> Mail
> ModuleManager
> Mvc
> Navigation
> ServiceManager
> Stdlib
> View
> XmlRpc
>
> Write from scratch:
> ----------------------
> Escaper
> Paginator
>

> Still in style ZF1
> ------------------
> Feed
> File
> Filter
> Memory
> Mime
> ProgressBar
> Serializer
> Server
> Session
> Soap
> Tag
> Text
> Uri (Andreas Heigl - heiglandreas)
>
> All these documents are located here:
> https://github.com/zendframework/zf2-documentation/tree/master/docs/languages/en/modules
>
> We would like to complete all these tasks for the 2.0 stable release!
> There is a lot of work to do and we have to organize the tasks to
> prevent overlapping. If you want to work on the docs of one of these
> components reply to this email, put your name on the component that you
> are working on. For instance, you can find my name (with the github
> account) next to the Log component.
>
> Thanks!
>
> If you don't know how to contribute to the zf2-documentation project you
> can read this post:
> http://devzone.zend.com/2463/zf2-documentation-we-want-you/

--
                                                              ,,,