Calendar - retrieving just some properties

Calendar - retrieving just some properties

emdeex
Hi, I've got my gdata-php app retrieving my calendar,

And I'm looking at http://framework.zend.com/manual/en/zend.gdata.calendar.html

I see from the example that I can echo properties like:

 foreach ($eventFeed as $event) {
    echo "<li>" . $event->title . " (Event ID: " . $event->id . ")</li>";
}

And the document says I can use "Additional properties such as ID,
author, when, event status, visibility, web content, and content,
among others ..."

I don't want title, or summary, or id, I just want the event date, or
better yet, the date and busy/free.

But $event->when returns "array" and I don't know what its
sub-properties are or how to access them.

Thanks for any help

Re: Calendar - retrieving just some properties

Hector Virgen
You can use Zend_Debug::dump() to dump the contents of any variable to the screen.

Zend_Debug::dump($event->when);

--
Hector

Hector Virgen

Re: Calendar - retrieving just some properties

SpiffyJr
On 10/8/2009 10:27 AM, Hector Virgen wrote:
[...]

GET is pretty common and the method I prefer to use.

--
Kyle Spraggs (SpiffyJr)
http://www.spiffyjr.me
github @ www.github.com/spiffyjr
follow @ www.twitter.com/spiffyjr

http://www.spiffyjr.me

On 10/8/2009 3:34 PM, Ryan Boyd wrote:
[...]

I accidentally replied to the wrong mail. var_dump and print_r are both useful for what you're trying to do.