Quantcast

CMS for Zend Framework

Stephan Stapel
Hi,

I am searching for a decent php CMS system which basically just provides
an API and an administration backend for creating new content.

I'd like to create the presentation for the content on my own (using
Zend Framework).

Ideally, the CMS would also be implemented using Zend Framework for
smoother access.

Does such a system exist? Can you recommend any of them?

cheers,

Stephan

--
List: [hidden email]

Re: CMS for Zend Framework

Marco Pivetta
Not really a thing that I know deeply, but I think you could be interested
in TomatoCMS, which is quite powerful for what I've seen.
I just looked at the code some time ago and never tried it for an extended
period of time, but I think you could give it a try ;)
Marco Pivetta
http://twitter.com/Ocramius
http://marco-pivetta.com

On 5 July 2011 22:16, Stephan Stapel <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am searching for a decent php CMS system which basically just provides an
> API and an administration backend for creating new content.
>
> I'd like to create the presentation for the content on my own (using Zend
> Framework).
>
> Ideally, the CMS would also be implemented using Zend Framework for
> smoother access.
>
> Does such a system exist? Can you recommend any of them?
>
> cheers,
>
> Stephan
>
> --
> List: [hidden email]
> Info: http://framework.zend.com/**archives<http://framework.zend.com/archives>

Re: CMS for Zend Framework

Shekar C Reddy
How about MODx ?

Sent from my iPod

On Jul 5, 2011, at 4:16 PM, Stephan Stapel <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am searching for a decent php CMS system which basically just provides an API and an administration backend for creating new content.
>
> I'd like to create the presentation for the content on my own (using Zend Framework).
>
> Ideally, the CMS would also be implemented using Zend Framework for smoother access.
>
> Does such a system exist? Can you recommend any of them?
>
> cheers,
>
> Stephan
>
> --
> List: [hidden email]

List: [hidden email]

Re: CMS for Zend Framework

Jawad Stouli
You should also have a look at the Centurion Project
(http://centurion-project.org/) which is a quite powerful self-defined
"CMF" (content management framework powered by Zend Framework).

Le 05/07/2011 22:33, [hidden email] a écrit :

> How about MODx ?
>
> Sent from my iPod
>

> On Jul 5, 2011, at 4:16 PM, Stephan Stapel<[hidden email]>  wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am searching for a decent php CMS system which basically just provides an API and an administration backend for creating new content.
>>
>> I'd like to create the presentation for the content on my own (using Zend Framework).
>>
>> Ideally, the CMS would also be implemented using Zend Framework for smoother access.
>>
>> Does such a system exist? Can you recommend any of them?
>>
>> cheers,
>>
>> Stephan
>>
>> --
>> List: [hidden email]
>> Info: http://framework.zend.com/archives

List: [hidden email]

Re: CMS for Zend Framework

Benjamin Eberlei-2
I know two:

http://www.redsparkcms.de
http://www.pimcore.org/

On Tue, 05 Jul 2011 22:47:38 +0200
Jawad <[hidden email]> wrote:

> You should also have a look at the Centurion Project
> (http://centurion-project.org/) which is a quite powerful self-defined
> "CMF" (content management framework powered by Zend Framework).
>
> Le 05/07/2011 22:33, [hidden email] a écrit :
> > How about MODx ?
> >
> > Sent from my iPod
> >

> > On Jul 5, 2011, at 4:16 PM, Stephan Stapel<[hidden email]>  wrote:
> >
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> I am searching for a decent php CMS system which basically just provides an API and an administration backend for creating new content.
> >>
> >> I'd like to create the presentation for the content on my own (using Zend Framework).
> >>
> >> Ideally, the CMS would also be implemented using Zend Framework for smoother access.
> >>
> >> Does such a system exist? Can you recommend any of them?
> >>
> >> cheers,
> >>
> >> Stephan
> >>
> >> --
> >> List: [hidden email]
> >> Info: http://framework.zend.com/archives

> List: [hidden email]

List: [hidden email]

Re: CMS for Zend Framework

Marco Pivetta
Oh, yeah, Pimcore looks good! =)
Marco Pivetta
http://twitter.com/Ocramius
http://marco-pivetta.com

On 5 July 2011 23:21, Benjamin Eberlei <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I know two:
>
> http://www.redsparkcms.de
> http://www.pimcore.org/
>
> On Tue, 05 Jul 2011 22:47:38 +0200
> Jawad <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > You should also have a look at the Centurion Project
> > (http://centurion-project.org/) which is a quite powerful self-defined
> > "CMF" (content management framework powered by Zend Framework).
> >
> > Le 05/07/2011 22:33, [hidden email] a écrit :
> > > How about MODx ?
> > >
> > > Sent from my iPod

> provides an API and an administration backend for creating new content.

> Zend Framework).

> smoother access.

> > --
> > List: [hidden email]
> > Info: http://framework.zend.com/archives

> List: [hidden email]

Re: CMS for Zend Framework

Ariz Jacinto
Hi Stephan,

You might find this interesting, I did a presentation about CMS Adapters[1]
as used with Zend and other PHP Frameworks a few months ago. CMS Adapters
makes it easy to access and manipulate CMS-agnostic content.

Ref:
[1] http://www.cmsadapter.com

Re: CMS for Zend Framework

christianf-idm
I've done the same research in the last few weeks.

I've tried TomatoCMS, Digitalus and Pimcore. Digitalus and TomatoCMS are not very active project so far in 2011.

I've chosen Pimcore and used it on one project:

Impressive approach to content management with 2 good abstractions: the Document (with its Elements) and the Object (with its Object Class code generator from a slick ExtJS GUI).

I didn't know about Centurion and had a quick look at it. It looks good too.

Re: CMS for Zend Framework

Ariz Jacinto
Hi Stephan,

You can download the code hosted on GitHub
https://github.com/acjacinto/cmsadapter

--
List: [hidden email]