Bouncing emails?

Philip Gabbert
I just got a notice from ZFW list bot saying emails are bouncing from my
address. I've subscribed using my direct gmail address (vs aliased
gpcentre.net).

Is there anything I can do on Gmail's side to alleviate this? According to
the warning message ... there are a lot:

> Here are the message numbers:
>
>   41759

0.o

---
Philip
[hidden email]
http://www.gpcentre.net/

Re: Bouncing emails?

Julian Vidal
I got the same email and now all the list's messages are being marked as
phishing attempts.

On Thu, Jun 26, 2014 at 12:57 PM, Philip G <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I just got a notice from ZFW list bot saying emails are bouncing from my
> address. I've subscribed using my direct gmail address (vs aliased
> gpcentre.net).
>
> Is there anything I can do on Gmail's side to alleviate this? According to
> the warning message ... there are a lot:
>
> > Here are the message numbers:
> >
> >   41759
>
> 0.o
>
> ---
> Philip
> [hidden email]
> http://www.gpcentre.net/

Re: Bouncing emails?

Kevin Davis
I got the same email as well..

On Thu, Jun 26, 2014 at 12:07 PM, Julian Vidal <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> I got the same email and now all the list's messages are being marked as
> phishing attempts.
>

> On Thu, Jun 26, 2014 at 12:57 PM, Philip G <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > I just got a notice from ZFW list bot saying emails are bouncing from my
> > address. I've subscribed using my direct gmail address (vs aliased
> > gpcentre.net).
> >
> > Is there anything I can do on Gmail's side to alleviate this? According
> > the warning message ... there are a lot:
> >
> > > Here are the message numbers:
> > >
> > >   41759
> >
> > 0.o
> >
> > ---
> > Philip
> > [hidden email]
> > http://www.gpcentre.net/

Re: Bouncing emails?

David Muir-2
Me too.

Sent from my iPhone

--
List: [hidden email]

Re: Bouncing emails?

On 26 June 2014 18:57, Philip G <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I just got a notice from ZFW list bot saying emails are bouncing from my
> address. I've subscribed using my direct gmail address (vs aliased
> gpcentre.net).
>
> Is there anything I can do on Gmail's side to alleviate this? According to
> the warning message ... there are a lot:
>
> > Here are the message numbers:
> >
> >   41759
>
> 0.o

We could really need a migration to google groups, this thing is getting
very annoying over time (also the various spam messages in the list) :P

Marco Pivetta

http://twitter.com/Ocramius

http://ocramius.github.com/