Blank page with ZEND 2

Robert
I am beginner with ZEND and I am trying to applythe example given in book "Zend Framework 2.0 by example".

I installed a linux debian in virtual box environement with Apache2 and mysql. testing is ok I have had Zendframework page and It works page.
Then I start coding Users module as describe in the book. But when I tested  the first step i have had a blank page. I thought that I have an error in my code so I replace my code by the code given with the book and I have had also a white page.

When I looked in apache error log I have found a message telling that he could not initialized Users module. Message below.

I'll appreciate any help

Uncaught exception 'Zend\\ModuleManager\\Exception\\RuntimeException'
with message 'Module (Users) could not be initialized.'
in /var/www/CommunicationApp/vendor/zendframework/zendframework/library/Zend/ModuleManager/ModuleManager.php:
175\nStack trace:\n#0 /var/www/CommunicationApp/vendor/zendframework/zendframework/library/Zend/ModuleManager/
ModuleManager.php(149): Zend\\ModuleManager\\ModuleManager->loadModuleByName(Object(Zend\\
ModuleManager\\ModuleEvent))\n#1 /var/www/CommunicationApp/vendor/zendframework/zendframework/library/Zend/Modu$

Re: Blank page with ZEND 2

samsonasik
you don't have module named 'Users' or you forgot to write 'namespace Users' at Users/Module.php . you should create module named Users that placed under module folder. btw, please follow latest zf2 docs : https://zf2.readthedocs.org/en/latest/ the version is now 2.2