Bi-weekly Status Report

We've just posted our bi-weekly status report on the ZF blog:

- http://framework.zend.com/blog/2015-12-10-zf3-biweekly-update.html

Principal Engineer
Project Lead, Zend Framework and Apigility
[hidden email]
http://framework.zend.com
http://apigility.org

Re: Bi-weekly Status Report

GianArb
I love this stuff!!

We've just posted our bi-weekly status report on the ZF blog:

- http://framework.zend.com/blog/2015-12-10-zf3-biweekly-update.html

Principal Engineer
Project Lead, Zend Framework and Apigility
[hidden email]
http://framework.zend.com
http://apigility.org

http://zend-framework-community.634137.n4.nabble.com/Bi-weekly-Status-Report-tp4662785.html
To start a new topic under ZF Contributor, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Zend Framework Community, click here.
NAML

--
Gianluca Arbezzano
www.gianarb.it
Gianluca Arbezzano aka GianArb
www.gianarb.it

Re: Bi-weekly Status Report

Ralf Eggert
Thanks for the update!

Matthew Weier O'Phinney schrieb am 10.12.2015 um 17:51:
> We've just posted our bi-weekly status report on the ZF blog:
>
> - http://framework.zend.com/blog/2015-12-10-zf3-biweekly-update.html

Bat

Re: Bi-weekly Status Report

Bat
Awesome, thanks!

Even if I'm close to the project, I still learn a lot through those updates!

I'm interested in listing the BC changes for my projects to start preparing for the migration. Any starting point?

Baptiste

Re: Bi-weekly Status Report

On Thu, Dec 10, 2015 at 12:07 PM, Bat <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Awesome, thanks!
>
> Even if I'm close to the project, I still learn a lot through those updates!
>
> I'm interested in listing the BC changes for my projects to start preparing
> for the migration. Any starting point?

Both the zend-servicemanager and zend-eventmanager components, in
their develop branches, have documentation that includes migration
sections. So far, these are the only two components that have
potential migration issues.

Interestingly, zend-eventmanager has a forwards-migration path. If you
update to the latest version of zend-eventmanager on the 2.X series,
you can follow the migration docs for v3 to make your code
forwards-compatible. :)

I'm evaluating ways we may be able to do this for zend-servicemanager
as well, though with the significant changes in the factory
interfaces, I'm not sure it'll be feasible.