Best Practice: Multiple HTTP Requests

Don Bosco van Hoi
Hello all,

i have a question related to handling HTTP Requests. As my applications are using lots of webservice APIs i really wonder how to easily solve the HTTP Bottleneck problem.

Idea 1. Move HTTP Request to the Client Side.
Idea 2. Make a Controller for each Webservice and handle each controller as a Rest Service.
So you have one controller which then would utilize ajax to request each controller.

The problem is that i am fetching lots of data atm and merge them into one huge array. So instead to let the user wait, i will use ajax to give the user a faster response..

How do you solve this?

BTW. Renan and me are currently working on a proposal for ebay finding api :)

http://framework.zend.com/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=13107308