Benchmark comparison

Vladas Diržys
Hi guys,

I'm wondering if anyone of you, has seen this [1] benchmark comparison?
I'm a shocked that ZF2 is supposedly worse than ZF1, not talking about all
the over frameworks.
Where performance was one of crucial points of ZF2.

What are your thoughts about it?

1 - http://www.ruilog.com/blog/view/b6f0e42cf705.html

--
Best Regards,
Vladas Diržys
about.me/vladas

Re: Benchmark comparison

Vladas Diržys
I just now realized that this was quite old benchmark, and that it was
tested against ZF2 beta1.

So not sure if this benchmark is still valid.. Hope newest version is
performing much better :)

- Vladas

On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 8:21 PM, Vladas Diržys <[hidden email]>wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> I'm wondering if anyone of you, has seen this [1] benchmark comparison?
> I'm a shocked that ZF2 is supposedly worse than ZF1, not talking about all
> the over frameworks.
>  Where performance was one of crucial points of ZF2.
>
> What are your thoughts about it?
>

> 1 - http://www.ruilog.com/blog/view/b6f0e42cf705.html
>
> --
> Best Regards,
> Vladas Diržys
> about.me/vladas

Re: Benchmark comparison

cstrosser
I also saw that benchmark, but didn't put too much weight on it because A LOT has changed since Beta 1.  There are some other variables that affect performance that I didn't see discussed in the benchmark like opcode cache and the like.