Bad request

knasboll
Please advi
ce...
This code below returns

[code:protected] => 400
[message:protected] => Bad Request

Cannot figure out how to do it, xxx is correct in my code :)

$client = Zend_Gdata_ClientLogin::getHttpClient($email, $password, Zend_Gdata_Gapps::AUTH_SERVICE_NAME);
$service = new Zend_Gdata_Gapps($client, $domain);

$get = "https://apps-apis.google.com/a/feeds/emailsettings/2.0/xxx.com/xxx/";

$client->setUri($get);
$client->request('GET');

Re: Bad request

Ryan Boyd-3
Catch the exception and look for the body of it (var_dump if necessary)  It
should provide more info about the cause of the exception for the body of
the HttpResponse object.

Cheers,
-Ryan