Azure support in ZF!

wllm

Hey all- a bit of news I thought you might find interesting.

Microsoft has been working on a PHP library for Azure, and they have announced that they will be contributing it to Zend Framework: http://blogs.msdn.com/interoperability/default.aspx. This gives PHP developers another option for deploying their applications in the cloud. And, as of this writing, Azure is free!

You can find the proposals here: http://framework.zend.com/wiki/display/ZFPROP/Zend_Service_Azure+-+Maarten+Balliauw

,Wil

Re: Azure support in ZF!

-- Wil Sinclair <[hidden email]> wrote
(on Tuesday, 07 July 2009, 10:38 AM -0700):

> Hey all- a bit of news I thought you might find interesting.
>
> Microsoft has been working on a PHP library for Azure, and they have announced
> that they will be contributing it to Zend Framework: http://blogs.msdn.com/
> interoperability/default.aspx. This gives PHP developers another option for
> deploying their applications in the cloud. And, as of this writing, Azure is
> free!
>

> You can find the proposals here: http://framework.zend.com/wiki/display/ZFPROP/
> Zend_Service_Azure+-+Maarten+Balliauw

Just a note -- Maarten is currently on vacation, so don't expect
feedback from him immediately if you comment on the proposal. :) That
said, he's looking for feedback, so please read through it carefully and
comment liberally!