Autodiscover, how to add correct phpdoc block for return array?

Autodiscover, how to add correct phpdoc block for return array?

thhh
Hello.

The problem:

I have SOAP class that returns results as array. This works fine. However, I have little problem getting WSDL generated propely.

If i set @return array - ZF returns WSDL as excepted (this far);

<message name="FindUserResponse">
 <part name="FindUserReturn" type="soap-enc:Array"/>
</message>

All good this far - but how to add arrayType attribute? According to the spec Array types MUST include the structure. Missing arrayType also makes some SOAP implementations to choke.

This is what would excepted (for example):

<message name="FindUserResponse">
 <part name="FindUserReturn" type="soap-enc:Array soap-enc:arrayType="xsd:string[2]"/>
</message>

There was a small mention of adding @return type[] to phpdoc block, but documentation was really thin and couldn't get any answers with google :-/

So the question is, what is the correct phpdoc format for adding arrayType structures for WSDL/Autodiscovery?-)