Authentication Component Proposal Revision 0.3.0

Authentication Component Proposal Revision 0.3.0

Darby Felton
Hi everyone,

I am pleased to announce that a fairly major revision of the Zend
Framework authentication component proposal is now available:

http://framework.zend.com/wiki/x/uAw

It is far from perfect, but in the spirit of "perfect is the enemy of
good enough," I've posted this revision in hopes that your much-needed
review and feedback will help us to very soon arrive on a reasonable
design for incubator development.

We also have a ballot available where you can vote on the concrete
authentication adapter that you would most like to see bundled with this
component.

Please review the proposal for more information, and I look forward to
your feedback!

Best regards,
Darby