Another problems

Thomas Weidner
Hy server team,

I still have two big problems with the community server and need help.

*) phpinfo does not return all informations...
I ran http://sandbox.zend.com/~admin1/new.php as described within the wiki.
But I only got the first chapter (PHP internals... by "configuration -> PHP
core" the output is truncated... there is no more information about the
installed modules, the configuration and so on...)

I made a own file within var/www/html/test.php which only outputs the
phpinfo()... but this also failed... must be a permission problem for my
account as before...

just try this
http://weidner.zfdev.com/info.php

another file I created
http://weidner.zfdev.com/test.php
can be executed correct... (some date testing).
So php itself works but only partitial ???

*) But the more problematic thing is that I am unable to run any phpunit
tests...
I am connected with SSH then I change the active directory to
"/home/weidner/Zend/tests"

When calling
"phpunit --verbose /home/weidner/Zend/tests/AllTests.php"
I get returned
"Class /home/weidner/Zend/tests/AllTests could not be found in
/home/weidner/Zend/tests/AllTests.php"

When calling
"phpunit AllTests.php"
I get returned
"File "AllTests.php" could not be found or is not readable"... when
executing "dir" the file is listed in the actual directory

When calling
"phpunit Zend_Date"
 for example I get returned
"Warning....  No tests found in class "Zend_Date"

I have tried multiple combinations and variants...
but I am not able to do any unit tests...

The framework itself works properly as can be seen with the test.php file
mentioned above where I call
"require_once 'Zend/Date.php'" and its executed correct.

Anyone who can help me to get this thing working after 6 weeks ???

Greetings
Thomas

linkext7.gif (230 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: Another problems

Thomas Weidner
That would be great if you have some time for this problem at saturday.

The problem with the execution of phpunit is my one and only problem.
I have 4 opened issues for linux and I was not able to verify this until now
on the community server.

Your help would be great.

PS: forget the phpinfo problem... I just thought that its depending on the
same problem and would help you in your search.

Greetings
Thomas