Almost ready for 2.3.0!

12

Re: Almost ready for 2.3.0!

Ralf Eggert
Hi Matthew,

> As such, the above example would not have worked at any time in the 2.2 series.

Sorry, my mistake. The code snippet had the wrong use statement. It
should have been:

use Zend\Mvc\I18n\Translator;

Thanks and best regards,

Ralf

--
List: [hidden email]

Re: Almost ready for 2.3.0!

Norbert Máté
Something is wrong. All my tests fail except those ones that are for the
base module that sets up the translator.
The problem is the same:
Zend\Mvc\Exception\BadMethodCallException: Unable to call method
"setLocale"; does not exist in translator

So I have these in my base modules onBootstrap:
$translator = $e->getApplication()->getServiceManager()->get('translator');
$translator->setLocale('en');

This is working if I visit the site in a browser however when I run the
unit tests it does not.

On 12 March 2014 22:00, Ralf Eggert <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Matthew,
>
> > As such, the above example would not have worked at any time in the 2.2
> series.
>
> Sorry, my mistake. The code snippet had the wrong use statement. It
> should have been:
>
> use Zend\Mvc\I18n\Translator;
>
> Thanks and best regards,
>
> Ralf
>
> --
> List: [hidden email]

Re: Almost ready for 2.3.0!

Marco Pivetta
As reported in https://github.com/zendframework/zf2/issues/5963, the
subtree split script is NOT working correctly. I'd suggest avoiding
upgrades until this isn't fixed.

Marco Pivetta

http://twitter.com/Ocramius

http://ocramius.github.com/

On 13 March 2014 11:50, Norbert Máté <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Something is wrong. All my tests fail except those ones that are for the
> base module that sets up the translator.
> The problem is the same:
> Zend\Mvc\Exception\BadMethodCallException: Unable to call method
> "setLocale"; does not exist in translator
>

> So I have these in my base modules onBootstrap:
> $translator = $e->getApplication()->getServiceManager()->get('translator');
> $translator->setLocale('en');
>
> This is working if I visit the site in a browser however when I run the
> unit tests it does not.
>

> On 12 March 2014 22:00, Ralf Eggert <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hi Matthew,
> >
> > > As such, the above example would not have worked at any time in the 2.2
> > series.
> >
> > Sorry, my mistake. The code snippet had the wrong use statement. It
> > should have been:
> >
> > use Zend\Mvc\I18n\Translator;
> >
> > Thanks and best regards,
> >
> > Ralf