All Routes in One File, not scatter in Modules. Is it possible in ZF2?

All Routes in One File, not scatter in Modules. Is it possible in ZF2?

zf2_user
It is known that ZF2 has no Router. Every route is a router:

In the new routing system we don’t have a router as such, as every route can match and assemble URIs by themselves, which makes them routers, too.

And ZF2 now force you to put your routes in every module:

The mapping of a URL to a particular action is done using routes that are defined in the module’s module.config.php file. Open your config/module.config.php file, and modify it to add to the “routes” and “controller” parameters.

For me it's not convenient to have one solid thing scattered over application directories. Is it possible somehow to have all my routes in one place (routes.php file, for example)? How to achieve it in ZF2?