Adding a feature to ZF2?

kreut
Hello!

I hope that I'm posting to the correct place . As someone who used several of the individual classes from ZF1, I was now hoping to update my code and use the ZF2 classes.  I appreciate that much of the code had to be rewritten and that several of the methods in individual classes are now different.  However, as someone who used the database methods fetchAll(), fetchOne(), update(), delete(), and insert() all over my ZF1 project, I was a bit concerned when I didn't see them in the ZF2 documentation.  If I weren't such a newbie in terms of writing my own classes, I would add have added them myself to my ZF2 project, however, it wasn't until I found the classes rewritten in ZF2 lingo by Fabrizio Balliano (https://github.com/fballiano/zfbridge) that I saw how easy it would be to implement these incredibly useful methods under the ZF2 hood.  I apologize if this isn't the correct way to do so, but might I request that Fabrizio's code which integrates some of the older methods (select(),delete(), update(), fetchAll(), fetchOne(), insert()) into ZF2?

And if this isn't the correct of making a request, might someone point me in the right direction?

Thank you,

Eric

Re: Adding a feature to ZF2?

Heya!

To propose an additional class/facade, you can open an issue on https://github.com/zendframework/zf2/issues/ (or directly a pull request - https://help.github.com/articles/using-pull-requests )

On 28 February 2013 16:51, kreut [via Zend Framework Community] <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

http://zend-framework-community.634137.n4.nabble.com/Adding-a-feature-to-ZF2-tp4659363.html
To start a new topic under ZF Contributor, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from ZF Contributor, click here.
NAML