Access to project from the Internet

Kuzma
Hello!
I'm developing my project locally. Running Zend Server on Windows 7.
Currently I'm interested in possibility to make an access to my project from the Internet.
My project runs from this URL: http://localhost:10089/
The router's external address is: http://78.xxx.xx.xxx
We have network, the router's port forwarding is turned on: outgoing: 10089, incoming: 10090.
If I enter address as http://78.xxx.xx.xxx:10089 I can see my project, bot no one else can see it over network.
If I enter address http://78.xxx.xx.xxx:10090 - I'm getting error that specified page Cannot be found.
All firewalls are turned off. My mate is running Linux with Apache and his project is accessible from the Internet from the same network.

Can't figure out what I should change...
The httpd.conf is:
[b]
[code]
    Listen  80
    ServerName localhost

    Listen 10089
    NameVirtualHost *:10089
    <VirtualHost *:10089>
        DocumentRoot "C:/Program Files/Zend/Apache2/htdocs/cms/public"
      DirectoryIndex index.php
      <Directory "C:/Program Files/Zend/Apache2/htdocs/cms/public">
         Order allow,deny
            Allow from all
        AllowOverride all
      </Directory>