Absolute links on partial views

galvao
Hi everyone.

I can't seem to be able to create an absolute link on a partial view.
From static fixed values (e.g.: http://www.google.com) to dynamic
variables, going through the url helper with the 'force_canonical'
option set to true and even the serverUrl helper nothing seems to work.

I always end up with a link that's relative to the current URL, e.g.:
http://myproject/records/http://www.google.com

Everything works fine in regular views, so what am I missing here?

TIA,

--
Er Galvão Abbott
http://www.galvao.eti.br/

--
List: [hidden email]

Re: Absolute links on partial views

Marco Pivetta
Hi Galvao,

On 13 January 2015 at 02:48, Er Galvao Abbott <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi everyone.
>
> I can't seem to be able to create an absolute link on a partial view.
> From static fixed values (e.g.: http://www.google.com) to dynamic
> variables, going through the url helper with the 'force_canonical'
> option set to true and even the serverUrl helper nothing seems to work.
>
> I always end up with a link that's relative to the current URL, e.g.:
> http://myproject/records/http://www.google.com
>
> Everything works fine in regular views, so what am I missing here?

It would be helpful if you provided an example with what you have so far:
the information provided in this post seems insufficient to discover what
is going on.

Consider creating a gist about what you have right now at
https://gist.github.com/

Marco Pivetta

http://twitter.com/Ocramius

http://ocramius.github.com/

Re: Absolute links on partial views

galvao
Hi, Marco.

Ack, sorry, that's why I usually don't post questions when I'm too tired
=) Let's "reset" and clarify:

This is the regular view that calls my partial:

https://gist.github.com/galvao/40e837a3cd49cf44df16

In this view I included a HTML tag for a link just for the purpose of
testing (Line 4). It works perfectly, points to "http://foo", as expected.
Below is my datagrid partial, which is called on lines 7-13 of the
regular view:

https://gist.github.com/galvao/8d0cb458044fa5dc84de

What I'm trying to achieve is a HTML link with an absolute url, like
"/foo/bar". I've put a few examples of what I've tried:

Line | Expected result | Actual result
23    | /tipo_atividade  |
http://tre/admin/tipo_atividade/http://tre/admin/tipo_atividade
24    | /tipo_atividade  |
http://tre/admin/tipo_atividade/http://tre/tipo_atividade
25    | http://www.foo.com/bar |
http://tre/admin/tipo_atividade/http://www.foo.com/bar
26    | http://tre/tipo_atividade |
http://tre/admin/tipo_atividade/http://tre/tipo_atividade

So as you can see every single example is actually generating an
relative URL.

What I am I missing? Been searching like crazy for this, without any
success.

Er Galvão Abbott
http://www.galvao.eti.br/

--
List: [hidden email]

Re: Absolute links on partial views

galvao
I've been suspecting that this had nothing to do with ZF, since it's too
weird of an issue.
Now I've found it: There was a Javascript messing with the href
attribute of links after loading the partial.

Case dismissed!

Er Galvão Abbott
http://www.galvao.eti.br/

--