Quantcast

ACL Module Plugin?

garri
Good Day,

As I was browsing thru Extending ACL to include Modules Darby said they would consider adding this highly demand integration. Im wondering when could that be available?

Thanks,
Garri

Re: ACL Module Plugin?

Aldemar Bernal-2

Garri,

I have a proporsal that I think does what you need:

it's already working, and I've been using it in my project.

Aldemar

Re: ACL Module Plugin?

Darby Felton
We'll be taking a hard look at our proposal process once 1.5.0GA is out
the door. In the meantime, please feel free to review and refine the
proposals until we Zenders can get a chance to review them.

Thanks for your support and continued patience! :)

Best regards,
Darby