2D Barcode generation (e.g. DataMatrix ECC200)

2D Barcode generation (e.g. DataMatrix ECC200)

Gunter Sammet
Hi all:
I'm in the need of generating 2D barcode (DataMatrix ECC200 for shipping labels). So far I haven't found anything open source that would allow me to create them. So I thought it might be a good addition to ZF. Checked if there is already any barcode project in ZF and I found the following:

http://framework.zend.com/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=43220
svn://mikaelkael.dyndns.org/barcode

Haven't checked out the code yet. Will do so ASAP.

Not sure how much work it would be, to get 2D barcodes integrated. Any thoughts and pointers would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Gunter

PS: So far I have only found commercial software for 2D barcodes. This would be my current pick if I have to buy something: http://www.aditus.nu/jpgraph/proversion.php (Professional version of jpgraph).

Re: 2D Barcode generation (e.g. DataMatrix ECC200)

calosteward
ZF is good. But I'm not sure whether it support all barcodes.
I use another barcode software to generate datamatrix.

But for your requirement. I found a reference for you:
how to create 2d bar code
You can find some tutorial about create qr code, data matrix and pdf 417.
Good luck.
You can ask me any questions again.

Re: 2D Barcode generation (e.g. DataMatrix ECC200)

Marco Pivetta
I strongly suggest that you look at https://github.com/Bacon/BaconQrCode

On 12 December 2014 at 08:25, calosteward [via Zend Framework Community] <[hidden email]> wrote:
ZF is good. But I'm not sure whether it support all barcodes.
I use another barcode software to generate datamatrix.

But for your requirement. I found a reference for you:
how to create 2d bar code
You can find some tutorial about create qr code, data matrix and pdf 417.
Good luck.
You can ask me any questions again.

http://zend-framework-community.634137.n4.nabble.com/2D-Barcode-generation-e-g-DataMatrix-ECC200-tp663138p4662403.html
To start a new topic under Zend Framework, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Zend Framework Community, click here.
NAML