2.3.2 is NEXT WEEK -- need testers!

Hey, all --

The community review team and my team have been blitzing through the
pull request and issue queue in preparation for 2.3.2. At this time,
we've merged all pull requests we'd marked for that release.

So... we need YOU to TEST.

You can do this easily in your applications if you are using Composer:

- Modify your "zendframework/zendframework" dependency to read "dev-master@dev"
- Run "composer update"

This will bring in the current master branch, from which 2.3.2 will be tagged.

Please test, and let us know ASAP via the issue tracker if you notice
anything awry.

Thanks!

Re: 2.3.2 is NEXT WEEK -- need testers!

Marco Pivetta
As a reminder to everyone, you should also look at the list of closed issues for 2.3.2 to see if you spot anything that shouldn't be there:

https://github.com/zendframework/zf2/issues?q=milestone%3A2.3.2+is%3Aclosed

If an important issue is not in that list, then you may need to hurry in order to get your fix merged!

2.4 is also nearing release, so please do check if you can provide any help:

https://github.com/zendframework/zf2/milestones/2.4.0

Thanks!

On 7 August 2014 22:31, Matthew Weier O'Phinney <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hey, all --

The community review team and my team have been blitzing through the
pull request and issue queue in preparation for 2.3.2. At this time,
we've merged all pull requests we'd marked for that release.

So... we need YOU to TEST.

You can do this easily in your applications if you are using Composer:

- Modify your "zendframework/zendframework" dependency to read "dev-master@dev"
- Run "composer update"

This will bring in the current master branch, from which 2.3.2 will be tagged.

Please test, and let us know ASAP via the issue tracker if you notice
anything awry.

Thanks!

Re: 2.3.2 is NEXT WEEK -- need testers!

Ralf Eggert
Hi Matthew,

made a check and two of my current projects which are currently
developed under 2.3.1 and got no issues with 2.3.2dev.

Thanks and best regards,

Ralf

Re: 2.3.2 is NEXT WEEK -- need testers!

jmleroux
Hi all,

Tested with no issue on three projects under dev.

Regards,

JM Leroux

Hi Matthew,

made a check and two of my current projects which are currently
developed under 2.3.1 and got no issues with 2.3.2dev.

Thanks and best regards,

Ralf

Re: 2.3.2 is NEXT WEEK -- need testers!

mtymek
All green here!

Re: 2.3.2 is NEXT WEEK -- need testers!

zionsg
This post was updated on .

Tested with 1 live website and 2 in dev - no issues. Thanks for the hard work!
Zion Ng
Website: http://intzone.com
Singapore

Re: 2.3.2 is NEXT WEEK -- need testers!

diemuzi
Tested on the seven projects I have running and so far no issues to report here. Thank you!